Allow me to introduce you to my new best friend, the 24 oz. cup of water. (Listen, it's a better option than the potty, which I thought was going to be my new best friend yesterday.) 24 oz. goes with me everywhere now. A faithful companion. Though mine doesn't look identical to the one in this picture, it is pretty close. One of my favorite features is its handle. So convenient.Anyway, I am one glass of water short of my 150 oz. I must drink. Yep, you heard me. 150 oz. That is just a crazy amount of water. But even in just three days I am finding it easier to drink it, and today I was actually thirsty for it. That's good news.
The day ended up being really great. The kids let me take a short nap and after that, I was good to go! I felt so much better today. No headaches. No hunger. I got more done today than I have in a long time. Laundry, cleaning, sending a letter to a far away friend, playing with my kids...it was virtually effortless.
This was the best day yet! Shirley thinks I probably have already moved into fat burning mode. That's very exciting.
Here's what I ate today:
Oatmeal Raisin Bar
Dutch Chocolate Shake
Pancakes
Dutch Chocolate Shake (hey, it was a chocolate kind of day!)
Lean & Green Stuffed Red Pepper (with turkey burger) and salad greens (DELICIOUS!)
Sugar Free Cherry Jell-o
Brownie (like I said, chocolate day!)
Everything was very yummy! I like that the pancake mix made me three pancakes. It felt like I was really getting a treat. I didn't add butter or anything to them, just ate them plain. But they were tasty.
This was a really terrific day!
You. Rock.
ReplyDeleteThat is all.