This has been a hard weekend for me. I am away without Dan with extended family and I think even of all were great I would just want to eat. But we left at 4am yesterday and my schedule was out of whack and I felt like
Death from lack of sleep. To top that, I injured my back and it hurts to even breathe. I feel terrible. And I just want to eat. It's the first time I really just wanted to eat anything, and go fully off plan. But I didn't. Because food doesn't take away pain. It doesn't make family dynamics different. It doesn't cure our fatigue. Food is not the answer, even when sometimes it tries to tell us it is. Lies.
Love ya friend!! Call if you need or want to talk!
ReplyDeleteAw, sweetie. I'm sorry for your hard weekend, but VERY proud of you for telling yourself what is true and acting accordingly. I'm praying that you get a good night's sleep. If life is still looking grim tomorrow, call me!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Julie! Proud of you!
ReplyDeleteStay strong! I am so sorry to hear about your back. That's the worst! Feel better soon, and you know, you've told me how much better you feel physically with so much weight gone and TSFL keeping you on track... imagine how much harder it would be to move with another 70 pounds on you!! This journey is up and down but I know you can do it!!
ReplyDeleteDear Friend,
ReplyDeleteI know these words, these thoughts...these lies that food (but is it really the food talking?) puts in our minds. Stress in any form makes me want to run to a quick fix. And all those little moments of "quick fixes" got me right where I am. How I relate to you! Glory to God that He gave you the power to live in the light, the truth. One day at a time... You're doing it!
Love you!