Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 3, Part 1: Off to a Rough Start

Why?!!! I had a headache until I fell asleep last night. (Thank you, Tylenol PM) I was DEAD tired at 9:30, but I stayed up and watched the Biggest Loser (with my two pickles). I didn't need the PM in my Tylenol so much, but I was afraid that the headache would keep me awake, so...I fell into that "don't wake me up because I'll be in a fog" deep sleep by 11:30.

At 3:30 I got up to go to the bathroom. I had trouble going back to sleep. Then, let's just say, from 3:30-6am it was CRAZY what was happening in our home. Kids and cats would just not allow us to sleep. There was a 4:30am temper tantrum, which was preceded by an argument between siblings over who was going to get to sleep in Mommy & Daddy's bed (no one!) and a cat knocking down a light in our room. At 6:00 Dan got up for his shower. Finally, shortly thereafter, there was peace. But I had to be up by 7:00 for an appointment this morning.

So, I am starting this day on just about 5 hours of interrupted sleep. I fully expect two horrible children today. I still have a slight headache. And...

I've lost 5 pounds!

Rough start. But it's still another day to start. And another day to downsize. Don't mind me...

No comments:

Post a Comment