Monday, February 6, 2012

Who Has My Back?

As if you didn't think my husband was already super amazing.  Well, let me tell you.  I thought I'd feature him on the blog today, but posting an email he sent me this morning.  (Thanks, Honey!  I love you so much!!!)


I was just checking out your blog. You have to be so excited about your pictures. I can’t get over the transformation already. That’s why I want to protect you. (One of the many reasons) God is helping you to run the race. Let’s not do anything that takes our eyes off the prize.

We can say that it’s no big deal to veer slightly off plan for one evening (I’m just slowing down, I won’t quit running) but then why? Why not just stand up for yourself.

Just know that I’m running with you. We’re never going to see that waitress again. If she’s not willing to take care of you and if you’re not feeling strong enough at any given moment, then I have your back.  Let's not let others influence our choices or “make our choices for us”.

Glorifying God through Optimal health! He is so worthy and you are his child! Only good things for the children of the King!

I love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow.

    Did I mention... THAT is a good man you've got! But you knew that already.

    He's just as blessed to have you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this email that Dan sent you. What a wonderful support. Amazing. You are a blessed woman. =)
    I'm catching up with all I've missed. I had no idea what was happening in your life. Great stuff!

    Carol Joy

    ReplyDelete