Last year at my family reunion. Loving that chicken corn soup!!!
Okay, so I really want to lose 100 pounds. AND...I really want to be under 200 pounds. C'mon. But this week I had to report a gain. +1
No, I'm not off plan. In fact, I went to my family reunion this past weekend and took my Medifast food with me. Despite my love affair with the chicken corn soup that we have, I didn't eat any. I didn't even look at the dessert table. And, toward the end of the day, I took a few veggies off the veggie tray to tide me over until my lean and green meal.
Realize how amazing this plan is though. I've been doing this for 36 weeks. The only other week I reported a gain was Week #5. I've only reported a ZERO loss twice. That means for 32 of the 36 weeks, the scale has consistently been DOWN. When have I EVER been able to say that? Yeah, I lose weight every single week.
So, don't sweat the small stuff--the 1 pound gain--because this is a long journey in ONE direction.
Thankful to a friend of mine who loves garage saling and has REALLY good taste in clothing! She hooked me up yesterday with bags and bags of beautiful clothes. Many of the things were size SMALL or size 8. She has faith I will get there. In fact, she has more faith than I have in where I am. She kept saying, "You can wear that now. Try it on!" And sure enough, the tiny item would fit--or be really close to fitting. For someone who was squeezing into size 3X/24 clothing to be able to fit into a size Medium is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment