But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (2 Cor 12: 9)
Praise the Lord!! I am so glad your efforts are paying off. I am so proud to hear how much you are learning through this process. Your focus is so much broader than a mere physical change, and I think the reason you are finding such all-encompassing transformation! I love you!!!!
I had to pass my phone around the living room last evening to show you off to the Mast men. (Forgive me?!) Amazing transformation in only 16 weeks. This is going to be a VERY good year!
Praise the Lord!! I am so glad your efforts are paying off. I am so proud to hear how much you are learning through this process. Your focus is so much broader than a mere physical change, and I think the reason you are finding such all-encompassing transformation! I love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI had to pass my phone around the living room last evening to show you off to the Mast men. (Forgive me?!) Amazing transformation in only 16 weeks. This is going to be a VERY good year!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Jules!
ReplyDelete